Data Center Overview
Our servers are in 9 Class A Data Centers.
- Denver, CO within the Verio NAP
- Miami, FL within the NAP of the Americas
- Atlanta, Georgia within the Atlanta NAP
- Dallas, Texas within The Planet
- Clifton, NJ within the FortressITX
- Los Angeles, CA within CRG West, 1 Wilshire
- Ashburn, VA within the Ashburn IDC4
- Chicago, IL within the Equinix Center
- Melbourne, Australia within Pipe Networks
Our connectivity comes from multiple redundant 1000 Mbps GIG-E connections
to the Internet via several of the largest tier-1 backbones in
existence (including Qwest, AT&T, Verizon, COGENT, Sprint, Level3, and Time Warner). All servers are housed in secure racks
in an air-conditioned, static electricity controlled environment
behind locked doors and full security system. They are protected
by surge suppression and power management systems to ensure
uninterrupted server operations. A professional team of highly
trained technicians monitors the network 24/7/365 to guarantee
smooth and uninterrupted operation of your site and server.
* Multiple, redundant high speed 1000 MB GIG-E connections designed
not to exceed 60% capacity.
* Diverse upstream connectivity through multiple large Tier
* Diverse network gateway platform fully meshed for maximum
* Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) end-user intelligent routing
* N+1 redundancy in all systems.
* 48V DC power plant with redundant "A" and "B" circuits.
* Single-point grounding system as required by the NEMA code.
* UPS output capacity engineered at 375 KVA.
* 4-hour Valve-Regulated Lead-Acid (VRLA) batteries.
* Backup generators with 24 x 7 national maintenance contract.
* 24/7/365 on-site security staff.
* 24/7/365 national real time monitoring of all alarm and
* Closed-circuit television surveillance system throughout
* Strict access control system covering all interior areas
monitored and controlled.
* Custom HVAC design that supports the cooling loads required
for data center.
* Raised flooring in the cabinet space for improved airflow.
Cabinets are bolted into the main floor.
* State-of-the-art Building Management Systems monitored 24/7/365
from Network Operations Center.
* Dry-Pipe, Pre-Action double interlock fire suppression system.
* The fire detection system consists of both smoke and high
temperature heat detectors.
* Zone specific discharge.
* Early warning VESDA fire detection systems.
* 23-inch mounting rails that will accommodate equipment that
require 19 inches.
* 18 available mounting positions for full cabinets.
* Redundant 120 Volt A/C, 15 amp, "A" and "B" power receptacle
* CentOS Linux, Windows 2003/2008
Dell Dual Core Opterons, Xeon or Pentium Processors
* Dual Core and Quad Core processors on servers.
* Ultra320 SCSI drives, High Capacity SATA hard disks.
* 4 - 8 Gig of DDR RAM memory
* RAID1 or RAID5.
* Cpanel or Hsphere Control Panels